Monday, March 7, 2011

WOO HOO !!!!!

We are so excited!  I have finished chemo.  I had a scan last Thursday and today I went to see the doctor to get the results.  And I am proud to say there is no evidence of cancer on the scans so that means I am in remission.  We are in shock we don't even know what to do with ourselves.  We couldn't have done it without all of the thoughts, prayers, blessings and fasting.  We can't thank everyone enough for all the support.

From here on out the Dr. just wants to keep an eye on me to make sure everything looks good.  That means a scan every four months for a while and eventually they will change that to every six months then every year.

Once again thanks everyone we did it!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats we are so happy for you guys. We love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell you guys how happy I am for you!!! It's just amazing...what great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys... Way to go. I know how long and hard the medical world can be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great, Dave!!!! I know I feel this happy feeling all the time because the sockless loafer wearers got kicked out!!!!So happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't believe it!!! We are so excited and happy for you guys....happy for us too of course :) We love you so much. You and Kristin are ROCKS!!! You have been so amazing through all of this. It is truly a miracle!!!

    ReplyDelete